98% High Quality Food Sweetener Additive Neotame Used In Sweets And Ice Cream
Introduction of Neotame:
Neotame is a no-calorie sweetener, which is a derivative of the dipeptide composed of the amino acids, aspartic acid and phenylalanine. The components of neotame are joined together to form a uniquely sweet ingredient.
Neotame is sweeter than other marketed no-calorie,sweeteners and is approximately 30-40 times sweeter than aspartame; 7,000-13,000 times sweeter than sugar. Neotame will deliver comparable sweetness to sucrose in various natural Sweeteners such as Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Sucralose.
It has pure sweetness, sweetness and harmony, very close to aspartame, without the bitterness and metallic taste often associated with other powerful sweeteners. It can remain stable under instantaneous high temperature conditions. In cake production, after baking at 450 ℃, 85% of neotame is still present.Food Sweetener Additive Neotame Used In Sweets And Ice Cream.
| Sweetener Additive Neotame
|Moisture||Contains about 4.5% crystal water|
|Shelf Life||Two years|
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place|
1) High sweetness, 600-650 times sweetness than cane sugar.
2) No Calorie, without leading to put weight.
3) Pure tastes like sugar and without unpleasant aftertaste.
4) Absolutely safe to human body and suitable for all kinds of people.
5) Without leading to tooth decay or dental plaque.
6) Good solubility and excellent stability.
Food Sweetener Additive Neotame Used In Sweets And Ice Cream.
Our Services: Food Sweetener Additive Neotame Used In Sweets And Ice Cream
- Supply sample;
- The packing also can be according the customers` requirement;
- Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours;
- We provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know;
- Factory price;
- Prompt delivery. We have good cooperation with many professional forwarders, We can send the products to you once you confirm the order;
- Better payment terms.