Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
Xi’an Taima Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd. Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder.We Are Manufacture of More Than 1000 Kinds Of High Concentrated Tobacco/ Mint/ Herb/ Fruit/ Ice/ Gold/ Al Fakher Flavors . Cooling Agent (Liquid and Powder) : WS-23,WS-5,WS-3, WS-12; Sweeteners: Sucralose and Ethyl Maltol.
Product Name: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
Chemical Name: (2S,5R)-2-Isopropyl-N-(4-methoxyphenyl)-5-methylcyclohexanecarboximide
CAS No.: 68489-09-8
Appearance: White crystal powder
Odor: Mild cooling, slight menthol odor (almost odorless)
Detection Method: HPLC
Melting Point: 179-183ºC
Flash Point: >100℃
Refractive Index: 1.528
Solubility: Soluble in 100% ethanol, methanol, ethyl acetate, , dimethyl formamide or acetonitrile; insoluble in water or DMSO.
FEMA No.: 4681
Shelf Life: 2 years
Package: 1kg per bag with double plastic inside and aluminium foil bag outside, or 25kg per fibre drum with double plastic bag inside, or according to customers’ requirement.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Cooling Agent WS-12 Advantages: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
- There is a high cooling effect without other unpleasant feelings such as bitterness, burning, stinging or tingling sensations and can bring more stimulative, fresh and aromatic sensory to the entire mouth and throat.
- Its melting point is from 179°C to 183°C. It will not affect cooling perception of product even under temperature at 200°C.
- Its cooling intensity can maintain 15~30 minutes and cooler than tradional menthol products.
- When used with other flavors, it enhances the effects of the flavors. It also can be used with other cooling agents.
Cooling Agent WS-12 Applications: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
- Daily use products: Toothpaste, oral products, Air Freshener, skin cream, shaving cream, shampoo, sunscreen, shower cream.
- Foods: Confectionery products, chocolate, dairy produce, beer, distilled spirit, beverage, Chewing Gum.
- Medicines: Linctus, diminish inflammation ointment, dyspepsia, antipruritic, liniment, oral cavity acesodyne, heatstroke pill.
- Other products: Cigarette, filter tip, tobacco, it also can be used in insectifuge.
Cooling Agent WS-12 Usage: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
- Soluble in Ethanol/PG firstly, then adding water solution.
- Or dissolved in flavors firstly, then added into your products.
- Mixed with dementholized peppermint oil can increase the fragrance signally.
Cooling Agent WS-12 Company Information: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
Xi’an Taima Biological Co., LTD. was founded in 2008, is a technological export-oriented private enterprise with the Rights of Self-Managed Import and Export, specializing in active ingredients modernized and industrialization research, development, production, and sales of natural medical botany.
Our factory covers an area of 6,000 square meters equipped with advanced equipment and the production process is in accordance with FDA.
Cooling Agent WS-12 FAQ: Food Additive CAS No. 68489-09-8 Cooling Agent WS-12 Powder
Q1: Could you provide free sample for test?
A1: We can provide you free sample for test, and you only need to pay the delivery cost.
Q2: Which payment terms do you accept?
A2: T/T, West Union, Paypal and Escrow service are available. But different payment terms against countries.
Q3: What’s about the MOQ ?
A3: It depends on different products. Usually our MOQ is 1kg.
Q4: What’s the delivery lead time?
A4: We will make delivery within 3-7 days after receiving payment.
Q5: What about the delivery port?
A5: Main ports in China are available.