CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum
Xi’an Taima Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd. CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum. We Are A Manufacture of USP Grade More Than 1000 Kinds Of High Concentrated Tobacco/ Mint/ Herb/ Fruit Flavors . Cooling Agent(Powder And Liquid) : WS-23,WS-5,WS-3, WS-12 ; Sweeteners: Sucralose and Ethyl Maltol used for e-liquid to vape juice.
Chemical Name: N-((ethoxycarbonyl)methyl)-p-menthane-3-carboxamide
CAS No.: 68489-14-5
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Odor: slight menthol odor (almost odorless)
Detection Method: HPLC
Melting Point: 80-82℃
FEMA No.: 4309
EINECS No.: Na/A
Flash Point: >100℃
Solubility: It is sparingly soluble in water. They are soluble in ethanol, propylene glycol, flavor systems and fragrance oils.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Package: 1kg per bag with double plastic inside and aluminium foil bag outside, or 25kg per fibre drum with double plastic bag inside, or according to customers’ requirement.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Product Description: CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum
Cooling Agent WS-5 is the latest in a long line of cooling agents. Each have their own different ways of cooling different areas of the mouth and tongue and to different degrees.
WS-5 is one of the strongest of all the cooling agents and is derived from menthol, although it is virtually odourless and has no taste. It provides a smooth and well rounded cooling effect and primarily affects the roof of the mouth and the back of the tongue.
Advantages: CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum
- Long-acting cooling agent, which has a strong cooling taste and prolong the cooling effect. Its cooling intensity can maintain half an hour.
- Heat-Resistance: Heating under 200oC will not reduce the cooling effect, suitable to use on baking and other high temperature heating process.
- Cooling agent ws-5 is water-solubility is no more than 0.1%, it’s better than traditional cooling agents, so it can act on taste bud more wallop and has long cooling effect.
- The product has no smell. When used with other flavors, it enhances the effects of the flavors.
- Daily use products: toothpaste, oral products, Air Freshener, skin cream, shaving cream, shampoo, sunscreen, shower cream.
- Food products: confectionery products, chocolate, dairy produce, beer, distilled spirit, beverage,Chewing Gum.
- Medicine: linctus, diminish inflammation ointment, dyspepsia, antipruritic, liniment, oral cavity acesodyne, heatstroke pill.
- Others: cigarette, filter tip and other tobacco, it also can be used for driving insects.
Usage: CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum
- Soluble in Ethanol/PG firstly, then adding water solution.
- Or dissolved in flavors firstly, then added into your products.
- Mixed with dementholized peppermint oil can increase the fragrance signally.
Company Information: CAS No. 68489-14-5 Cooling Agent WS-5 For Mint Chewing Gum
Xi’an Taima Biological Co., LTD. was founded in 2008, is a technological export-oriented private enterprise with the Rights of Self-Managed Import and Export, specializing in active ingredients modernized and industrialization research, development, production, and sales of natural medical botany.
Our factory covers an area of 6,000 square meters equipped with advanced equipment and the production process is in accordance with FDA.
Q1: Could you provide free sample for test?
A1: We can provide you free sample for test, and you only need to pay the delivery cost.
Q2: Which payment terms do you accept?
A2: T/T, West Union, Paypal and Escrow service are available. But different payment terms against countries.
Q3: What’s about the MOQ ?
A3: It depends on different products. Usually our MOQ is 1kg.
Q4: What’s the delivery lead time?
A4: We will make delivery within 3-7 days after receiving payment.
Q5: What about the delivery port?
A5: Main ports in China are available.